Bank bail-out lawyer tipped to be new FCA chairman
Charles Randell, who advised the Treasury in the 2008 financial crisis, is reported to be in the running to take over John Griffith-Jones' post at the regulator.
- 'Went on a cruise': FCA finds what people think of pensions
- Lombard Odier moves execution-only clients on Mifid II concerns
- Revealed: Fund groups in secret talks with IFDS over FCA rules 7
- FCA gives structured products firm wealth green light
- Data overload: how to turn Mifid II to your advantage
- Check out all the pics from our compliance conference! 1
- Cryptocurrency the main target for scammers in 2018
- 12 wealth and fund firms to watch in 2018 1
- Iress's Walsh: Why GDPR can drive trust in financial services
- CISI slams FCA plan to scrap Approved Persons Register 9
- Is the auto industry the next ‘Big Short?’
- How to make a compensation payout last a lifetime 1
- Déjà vu all over again: tax avoidance or criminal activity?
Fintech firm helps fund firms with research burden
Alpha Exchange has launched what it describes as a Mifid II ‘toolkit’ that enables asset management firms to monitor research consumption
- HSBC to pay £4m to borrowers charged 'unreasonable' fees
- FCA says 'Halcyon days' of multi-billion pound fines over 1
- FCA fines fall by 97% in 2016
- The hardest word: 10 times the FCA & FSA said ‘sorry’
- Regtech: still much to learn about how it can help
- Why the revised Priips RTS won’t work
- On the warpath: 10 of the year's key FCA bans and battles
- Godfrey: asset management to become more 'Darwinian'
- FCA warns against attraction of gov't bonus for Lisa
Liontrust ESG head says sustainable investment doesn't mean low return
Peter Michaelis talks about ethical investment growth and where he sees future opportunites.
Are platforms the biggest barrier to wealth manager ETF take-up?
Citywire hosted a roundtable discussion to find out how and if wealth managers are using ETFs in their clients' portfolios and the challenges they face trading through different platforms.
SVM's Veitch on what's next for banks
SVM fund manager Neil Veitch is finding value in what he describes as unstable financials and talks through his favourite small caps.
Pub Club: A meat feast at Blacklock with Dart Capital
What's on in 2018: Wealth Manager Events Calendar
New Citywire podcast: Walking with Wealth Managers - exclusive preview
Office Spotlight: Thesis Asset Management, Lymington
MPS Investment Committee: Creating the right blend for the year ahead
What's up in the North - catching up with Sanlam's Teesside office
On the Road: 9 wealth managers share their 2018 new year's resolutions
MPS Investment Committee: Paul Wharton, Tacit Investment Management
Office Spotlight: Nedbank Private Wealth, London
Pub Club Special: On the Road Christmas Jumper Lunch 2017
Quizzing the newest wealth manager in Wiltshire
Office Spotlight: Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management, Jersey
MPS Investment Committee: Steven Rooke, Cazenove Capital Management
Worthstone's Social Investment Academy: biggest event yet
Boutique Malloch Melville founder on the benefits of being small in Scotland
Pub Club: at The Old Beams in Milton Keynes with WH Ireland
MPS Investment Committee: Simon Doherty, Quilter Cheviot
Office Spotlight: Equilibrium Asset Management, Cheshire