Review calls for FCA to consult on FOS risk-based levy
An independent review into the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) has urged regulators to consult on a levy based on the risk of complaints posed by firms.
- FCA ordered to pay £22k for failing to update register 2
- Standard Life’s 1825 road tests robo in FCA sandbox
- FCA takes aim at cryptocurrency trades
- ACA acquires Cordium to create compliance giant
- Bank bail-out lawyer tipped to be new FCA chairman
- 'Went on a cruise': FCA finds what people think of pensions
- Moola sale: a confused client's perspective 2
- Why wealth managers need to find fintech partners
- What sets Quilter apart from SJP, Brewin and Rathbones? 3
- The Speirs & Jeffrey eight set for bumper Rathbones payday
- The existential crisis facing wealth managers 1
- Why Speirs & Jeffrey was forced to sell to Rathbones
- FCA Mifid probe should address research 'conflicts'
Data overload: how to turn Mifid II to your advantage
Data, data and more data. There will be an overload of several different types of data following the implementation of Mifid II. But can wealth managers find ways to actually use it?
- Check out all the pics from our compliance conference 2017! 1
- Top consulting trio respond to FCA after investigation request 1
- FCA opens 16 investigations into unauthorised firms 2
- Libor trader sues the FCA over lifetime ban 1
- Fintech firm helps fund firms with research burden
- HSBC to pay £4m to borrowers charged 'unreasonable' fees
- FCA says 'Halcyon days' of multi-billion pound fines over 1
- FCA fines fall by 97% in 2016
- The hardest word: 10 times the FCA & FSA said ‘sorry’
Wealthify's Pearce: how online DFMs can build trust
In this video Cardiff-based Wealthify founder Michelle Pearce also discusses online DFM suitability failings and not being London-centric.
Citywire Scotland: how wealth managers use new tech
We caught up with a few wealth managers at our annual event in Gleneagles to find out what technological innovations they are employing across their businesses.
CEO Tapes: Buxton to Gilbert - ‘my Glencore quandary’
Do not miss the first two minutes of this film as Richard Buxton shares how he has been challenged by a client for owning shares in a certain company.
A round of golf with Mary Coughlan, Redmayne Bentley
Pub Club: At the Vintry with WHIreland's Lawrence Cotton & Mark Burtenshaw
MPS Investment Committee: James Penny, TAM Asset Management
Office Spotlight: UBS Wealth Management, Edinburgh
Pub Club with Andrew Davies, LGT Vestra
On The Road Diary - Postcards from Leeds....
Office Spotlight: SG Kleinwort Hambros Bank
MPS Investment Committee: Andrew Morgan, Walker Cambria
Pub Club with James Horniman, James Hambro & Partners
Investment Trust Forum 2018
Office Spotlight: Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management, Guernsey
MPS Investment Committee: Jeremy Balfour-Melville, Malloch Melville Investment Managers
Next Generation Forum 2018
Pub Club with Andrew Rees, EQ Investors
MPS Investment Committee: Jason Day & Eric Louw, Standard Life Wealth
Office Spotlight: AJ Bell, Manchester
The key sustainable takeaways from WHEB AM's annual conference
The Dee and the Dolphin: catching up with Brewin Dolphin in Aberdeen