What seven wealth managers would pay for a top fund
With so much focus on fund fees this year, we asked seven wealth managers how much they think a top performing fund is worth.
- Emerging market stress sees off Utilico Global Income
- British Empire: Pershing’s 23% discount ‘unsustainable’
- Mid-cap star Ashton Bradbury joins board of Nimmo trust
- James Carthew: Middlefield – North America with income 2
- US shares cheapest since 2014, says Witan’s Andrew Bell
- Montanaro does the splits but misses small-cap trust rally
Profile: how to go from no funds experience to head of a firm in a year
Yariv Haim is a man who seems to like a challenge
- Wealth firms in 'early stages' of 'complete transformation' 1
- Profile: how to go from no funds experience to head of a firm in a year 1
- Profile: how career burnout led to a family office launch
- C Hoare promises 'millennial thinking' in generational handover
- Stonehage Fleming bolsters Jersey office
- Julius Baer promotes ex-Credit Suisse duo in Guernsey arm
- Zookeepers to Bentleys: the best private bank client perks 1
- Julius Baer hires five for Scotland hub in fresh Barclays raid 7
Boutique rehires Tilney investment manager
Boutique wealth firm McCarthy Taylor has rehired Joe Goddard-Howe as a financial planner and discretionary fund manager.
CEO Tapes: Buxton to Gilbert - ‘my Glencore quandary’
Do not miss the first two minutes of this film as Richard Buxton shares how he has been challenged by a client for owning shares in a certain company.