All the pics from our Bournemouth adviser roadshow
See which advisers gathered at our South Eastern leg of the New Model Adviser roadshow events.
Top 35 Next Gen Advisers: goals for the profession
In a recent catch up with our Top 35 Next Generation Advisers , Young planners told us the changes they wanted to see to make the profession better. Here are the top 10.
Up your platform review game to avoid de facto restricted status, IFAs told
A recent paper from The Lang Cat called on IFAs to regularly review platform suitability. Jack Gilbert gauges the reaction, from the sarcastic to the supportive
Pound falls and FTSE rises as May agrees to set exit date
Sterling drops as Theresa May agrees to set timetable for her departure as prime minister in the first week of June.
Jupiter eco fund defends diesel investments
Jupiter says the new generation of diesel engines will be cleaner than petrol equivalents
FTSE rebounds as Trump tempers trade tensions
FTSE 100 rebounds from previous session losses as Trump hints at trade settlement with China in coming weeks, despite both sides increasing tariffs on exports.
- Holmes: 'I like being under the radar, it keeps consolidators away'
- IFAs exposed to property fund suspensions due to ‘DFMs’ whims’
- Council pension fund pulls £240m from Gars on performance woes
- Rich List 2019: 12 movers from platforms and fund management
- Trade tensions hold back FTSE as Vodafone slides on dividend fears