Wrap Novia’s profits up 72% on new business growth
Wrap platform Novia has seen a 72% jump in profits driven by a rise in assets under management despite challenging conditions
Monday Papers: Cabinet in no-deal Brexit row
And Sports Direct considers launching legal challenge to Debenhams' restructuring plans.
Asia stocks mixed after another week of trade tensions
In Australia, the ASX 200 added 1.43%, after the incumbent government pulled off a shock win in federal elections over the weekend.
Pound falls and FTSE rises as May agrees to set exit date
Sterling drops as Theresa May agrees to set timetable for her departure as prime minister in the first week of June.
Jupiter eco fund defends diesel investments
Jupiter says the new generation of diesel engines will be cleaner than petrol equivalents
FTSE rebounds as Trump tempers trade tensions
FTSE 100 rebounds from previous session losses as Trump hints at trade settlement with China in coming weeks, despite both sides increasing tariffs on exports.
- Holmes: 'I like being under the radar, it keeps consolidators away'
- IFAs exposed to property fund suspensions due to ‘DFMs’ whims’
- Council pension fund pulls £240m from Gars on performance woes
- Rich List 2019: 12 movers from platforms and fund management
- Trade tensions hold back FTSE as Vodafone slides on dividend fears