PruFund net inflows reach £6.6bn in 2018
M&G Prudential’s PruFunds range has seen net inflows of £6.6 billion in the first nine months of 2018, taking the funds’ assets to £42.9 billion.
YouGov survey reveals public's financial awareness gaps
Coinciding with Talk Money Week, Quilter and YouGov surveyed 2,000 people between 19 and 22 October about their financial awareness. Plus we talk to a chartered financial planning firm that is getting involved.
Wednesday Papers: UK and EU hammer out Brexit draft terms
And DeepMind’s move to transfer health unit to its parent Google stirs data fears.
- Overnight Markets: Wall Street closes mostly lower as oil prices fall
- FTSE falls, sterling stalls as May faces Brexit rebellion
- Pound soars as UK agrees draft Brexit deal with EU
- Vodafone jumps on divi relief as pound wipes out FTSE gains
- Benchmark & SEI strike 7yr deal to join Lloyds's advice ambitions
Is it time to buy government bonds?
After the 10-year US Treasury yield moved above the magic 3% last month, some income investors now consider the asset class an attractive defensive play.
The Great British Sell Off: 7 funds investors are fleeing
Investors have been fleeing UK equity funds since the Brexit vote, with the seven highlighted here seeing more than £1 billion leave the door.
Brexit fears hit pound as tobacco goes up in smoke
Tobacco stocks fall to bottom of FTSE 100 on reports of US menthol cigarette ban while fears over Brexit deal hit pound.