Pound breaks losing streak as May says she will step down on 7 June
Pound snaps losing streak against dollar and euro after Theresa May says she will step down as prime minister on 7 June.
Regulation set to clean up ethical investing
A raft of new rules from the EU might be last on an adviser’s wishlist, but it could make it easier to pick the right product and even encourage China to up its ESG efforts
Old Mutual suspends CEO after ‘material breakdown in trust'
Old Mutual has suspended its chief executive Peter Moyo after losing faith in his ability to lead the business
Pridham Report: the most popular fund houses in Q1 2019
The latest 'Pridham Report' from investment expert Helen Pridham reveals the precise sales figures for a host of fund managers for the first quarter of 2019. But who comes out on top?
Helm Godfrey goes green with sustainable specialist
London-based firm Helm Godfrey has hired sustainable investment specialist John Ditchfield as it plans to expand its ethical offering for clients
May peril knocks pound as trade fears spark FTSE sell-off
Ratcheting up of pressure on Theresa May to resign sparks renewed fall for pound as FTSE 100 suffers broad-based sell-off.
- IFAs warned on portfolios as 'gloomy outlooks' take hold
- FTSE rises but profits dive hits M&S and Royal Mail slashes dividend
- Pound falls as pressure mounts on May after Brexit plan disintegrates
- IFAs warned on 'stupid' fossil fuel investment
- Pound falls as Hammond steps up fight against no-deal Brexit