Cambridgeshire-based financial planner Gibbs Denley Investment Management has launched a model portfolio service for financial adviser firms.
Headed by Gibbs Denley investment manager Tom Sparke (pictured) and overseen by its investment committee, chaired by investment director and founder Mark Denley, the 15 new portfolios build on GDIM’s £440 million portfolio service
The new range of portfolios include:
- Five whole-of-market (taking the optimal blend of active funds and passive where appropriate) portfolios: cautious, conservative, balanced, moderately aggressive and aggressive
- Five passive portfolios: cautious, conservative, balanced, moderately aggressive and aggressive
- Two income portfolios: balanced and conservative
- Two ethical portfolios: balanced and conservative
- One target return portfolio: a ‘cash-plus’ solution aiming for 4% gross per annum
Sparke said: ‘This is a really exciting step. We know that there are plenty of advisers out there who want to offer their clients quality investments with a good risk-adjusted return without giving investment control to an outside firm, but don’t have the time or inclination to run a discretionary service themselves.
‘Our investment model portfolios offer them a product that can provide this at a competitive cost, enabling them to focus on providing a quality financial planning service to their clients.’