Remember that trip to the doctor you promised yourself you would take in the new year?
Well, in this podcast, we took financial advice through a health check.
In this conference special, online producer Ollie Smith is joined by Thomas & Thomas managing director Darren Lloyd Thomas and EQ Investors executive director Jeannie Boyle, who talk about:
- Making value for money a must in the face of declining profits;
- 'The adviceberg' surrounding peer-to-peer lending and robo-advice;
- The next generation of financial planners;
- Improving the profession's image;
- Environmental, social and governance investing;
- The 'shark-infested waters' of the consolidation market.
For all that and more, click above to listen to the podcast. If you like what we do, do subscribe to our podcast on iTunes and – if you are feeling really generous – leave us a review.
Disclaimer: at the beginning of the podcast, Ollie Smith expresses the hope that the lights in the hotel suite will not go out (like they did last year) during the recording of the podcast. The lights did unfortunately go out again. Egg on face!