Jupiter hires ex-Henderson boss Formica as new chief
Asset manager Jupiter has appointed former Janus Henderson chief Andrew Formica to succeed Maarten Slendebroek as chief executive
Field warns Rudd on pension credit changes
Work and pensions select committee chair Frank Field has written to the secretary of state for work and pensions Amber Rudd seeking clarity on changes made to pension credit
Asian shares slip as growth worries loom
In China, the Shanghai composite fell nearly 0.4% in early trade, while Hong Kong’s Hang Seng index slipped 0.5%.
- Tuesday Papers: GSK chairman to step down ahead of break-up
- State pension age campaigners win right to judicial review
- Firm boasts of swerving pension cold calling ban
- Pound lifts and FTSE drifts as May outlines Brexit 'Plan B'
- British Steel: Rookes review calls for trustees to provide adviser panels
Okusanya: my tribute to index fund pioneer 'St Jack' Bogle
After the father of index investing passed away last week, aged 89, FinalytiQ's Abraham Okusanya pays tribute to a giant who left investors everywhere better off
PortfolioMetrix: the funds we back to negotiate Brexit
PortfolioMetrix anticipates overseas asset defence if sterling tumbles
Pound lifts and FTSE drifts as May outlines Brexit 'Plan B'
Climbing pound weighs on FTSE 100 after prime minister Theresa May outlines her next steps after MPs voted down her Brexit deal last week.