Select a sector
Over this period
Equity - UK Equity Income
118 116 19
Equity - UK (All Companies)
267 212 42
Equity - UK Medium Companies
19 18 9
Equity - UK Smaller Companies
51 66 37
Portions of the information contained on this page was derived by Citywire Financial Publishers Ltd using content supplied by Lipper, A Reuters Company.
- The Buffett-inspired fund thriving in Brexit Britain
- Investec: sustainable investing a 'huge responsibility'
- WH Ireland makes key hires after six leading figures exit
- 'Pissed off' Woodford slams mountain of 'fake information'
- Pound rallies as investors bet on Brexit delay after May's defeat
- Why one IFA is sticking by ‘Brexit hedge’ Woodford
- Banks lift FTSE on mergers but Kier slumps on accounting error
- Woodford needs Hargreaves Lansdown now more than ever
- IFAs shift to 'sell' on Woodford after star's tricky year
- New Year stock market cheer falls flat with fund investors
- No deal? No worries: Norfolk IFA's Brexit plan for clients