Independent: the best and cheapest trust of 2017
Independent, the best performing investment trust last year with a shareholder return of 71%, is also one of the cheapest after its stellar growth helped cut shareholders’ annual costs to just 0.25%.
- Winterflood's investment trust picks for 2018 5
- Tom Slater: is it time to sell Scottish Mortgage Trust? 13
- James Carthew: Scottish Mortgage story has me gripped
- Investment Trust Watch: Brittain bounces back 3
- Ian Cowie: ‘KIDs’ – another historic blunder from the turkeys at Canary Wharf 12
- Killik: time to buy Utilico Emerging Markets