Pound breaks losing streak as May says she will step down on 7 June
Pound snaps losing streak against dollar and euro after Theresa May says she will step down as prime minister on 7 June.
- India general elections: fund managers mull Modi’s chances
- European launches review to remedy chronic performance
- Shared ownership not Help to Buy will plug UK housing gap 2
- James Carthew: Riverstone, Aquila energise IPO market
- Trust Watch: Allied Minds attack cheers Patient Capital
- Ian Cowie: Winterflood opens gate to debate about tenders 6