Woodford Patient Capital plunges as Prothena trial fails
Prothena, one of the big biotech bets of fund manager Neil Woodford, has failed a key drugs test, wiping two thirds from its market value and souring third anniversary of his Woodford Patient Capital Trust.
- Investment Trust Watch: ‘buy’ Schroder UK Growth 4
- Ian Cowie: the winners and losers testing my patience 18
- James Carthew: Latin volatility requires a long-term view
- Why income investors should keep an eye on Sequoia 13
- Fundamentum launch tests appetite for social housing 3
- Woodford Patient Capital: battered shares draw in bargain hunters 1