Ian Cowie: I am patiently backing a Woodford turnaround
It has been a challenging year for two prominent investment trust managers - Neil Woodford and Sam Isaly - for very different reasons. Here's why Ian Cowie continues to hold both trusts.
- Carthew: the beneficiaries of Blue Prism’s inexorable rise
- Investment Trust Watch: Independent premium warning 2
- Ian Cowie: ‘New Japan’ defies the cynics and does me proud 3
- Fund managers top up infrastructure on Labour alarm 5
- Citywire Investment Trust Awards: the winners! 1
- Ian Cowie: I am patiently backing a Woodford turnaround