Ian Cowie: is it time for me to sell Worldwide Healthcare?
Six months after the departure of fund manager Sam Isaly, Worldwide Healthcare Trust appears to be going off the boil.
- Investment Trust Watch: make a BEE-line for this Baring trust
- Canaccord: ‘buy’ Fidelity China after another excellent year 4
- Why Seneca Global Income & Growth sold Civitas 2
- James Carthew: the perverse discounts on private equity 2
- Ex-Goldmans star Khemka launches no-charge India trust 1
- Syncona caps off stellar year with two new investments 1