Scottish American manager Neary steps down
Dominic Neary leaves Baillie Gifford, stepping down from Scottish American investment trust he has managed for five years.
- Ian Cowie: patient capital review great news for trusts 22
- My investment trust winners and losers from 2016/17 3
- ESO: the private equity fund lighting up an overlooked sector
- John Spiers: what put us off popular PRS Reit 1
- Trust Tips: Winterflood prunes New Year recommendations
- Trust Tips: Numis' nine changes for cautious markets